Call for Papers
The 1st PRAW workshop at WACV-24 focuses on real-world applications applied to the physical retail space include. Researchers from both academia and industry are welcomed to participate and discussing methods addressing related problems. Submited paper may focus, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Vision, Language, Sound and Multimodal Learning;
- Zero-shot and Few-shot Learning;
- Appearance-based Image Classification and Retrieval;
- Vision-based Localization and Mapping;
- Generative Models for Scene, Object Images or Videos;
- Efficient Methods for Object Detection, Tracking, Activity Recognition, and Quantity Estimation.
The maximum length of a manuscript is 8 pages including references. Papers submitted to the workshop should follow the same formatting requirements as the main conference. Accepted workshop papers will be included in WACV-24 Workshop Proceedings in IEEE Xplore. The best paper will be selected by Program Committee and will be invited for presentation.
Click here to submit paper.